Christina Kozulitsyna — photographer
For me photography is the way of life, inner peace, self-development. My inspiration is based on pure emotion, people, fate, events, places… While shooting, I trust my intuition, sense of style and true self, filling the pictures with soul and inspiration.
Click on portfolio and projects and you will see the world as I see it through my lens.
I specialize on reportage and art photography, but I love experiments. Ready make any of your ideas beautiful picture.
In 2016 I graduated from Faculty of journalism in Lomonosov Moscow State University majoring in «Photojournalism».
I have partnership and cooperation with
- Moscow Metropolitan Governance University
- The Department of public service and personnel of Moscow city hall
- Framing salon-Studio «ART-KRISTI»
- Institute of facilitation
- Consulting company Ward Howell
- Moscow multifunctional cultural center
- Moscow producer center
- Journal «Lifestyler»
- «The art of seeing» (2015) — The mansion of merchant V.D. Nosov,
- «The art of seeing: a vanishing heritage »
(2016) — art center Vauxhall center
(2017) — Lomonosov Moscow State University
- A member of the National Association of professionals of the photo industry
- Tokyo International Foto Awards’ 2016 winner
Advertising: Fashion — Gold,
People category : LifeStyle — Bronze
- VOUBS. VIPA’ 2016 Category: Fashion — 6 place